Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Latest Conspiracy theory

 Sorry I haven't blogged all week but I've been away and haven't been able to access the internet. I've decided to stop trying to reglurlay complain or praise etc. so I'll just analyse my blogs and tag them accordingly
 We all get our little conspiracy theories. Lately I've been having a good couple. Willie O'Dea resigning has given me an idea of a new one.
  So basically my theory is that the government are trying to (legally) change their old staff for some new, possibly better. Isn't it strange that any slight fraudulent slip made by a member of the government is instantly publicized and the person resigns very  quickly.  Their spot is then filled out by a different person, one who might have some idea of what to do with our country.
  Isn't it strange that, even though the Daíl proceedings aren't broadcasted live every day, one little slip which, for all we know, happens every day, got a deputy and a minister fired. Not meant to happen people!

No comments:

Post a Comment