Sunday, February 14, 2010

Complaint posts: The things society stole ooo and sanwiches

 There are some things that just aren't done anymore. Making too much noise, reading in a street and ham without sandwiches. The one I most miss is ham without a sandwich. Ham is a very delicious form of meat and the bread really does take away from it's beauty. Sandwiches are boring, tough and quite bland. Eating ham on it's own is actually very nice. It may not be as healthy but it is still very nice. My favorite type of ham is a French version of serrano ham. It is ten times as nice without bread than it is with bread. But eating ham without bread just isn't done anymore. Don't get me wrong, I like sandwiches, but I prefer ham on it's own.
  There are also words that society stole. A freind once pointed out that he wanted wordds like 'queer' ,'spastic' etc. back. I totally agree. these words are proper English words and I want them back!
  Well that's pretty much all I have to say. Short post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment