Thursday, February 11, 2010

Théo on: Music

 After finding that I sometimes couldn't find what to praise, or complain about I decide I would start a new criteria of posts. This one can be called my 'Théo on' post. I was thinking that you guys comment with things you want me to blog about in my latest 'Théo on' post, and I'll blog about them. So for my first one, I will blog about music.
  Music is a big part of my life. I remember the first day I really learnt about music was when I was eight, starting Piano. I was in my P.E. tracksuit on the day. It was in a big hall used for concerts. My first pieces were played on a grand piano! My teacher, ms. moore, is an elderly lady. This year she stopped teaching at the school of music so We now go to her house.
   At first it was long, it was boring, and the tunes weren't any good. But  now the tunes are great. I sometimes find myself humming them. They are incredibly fun to play and I find myself reall wanting to play for fun. I have three pieces, a funeral march by Mozart, a prelude by Bach, and a Norwegian tune by Grieg. My pieces are all classical and I am itching to play a modern(ish) song.
  I'm not as much a fan of listening to music as I am to playing it but I still love to listen to it. My taste in music is strange. I really hate hip-hop and most computerized music but I like old music. I've suddenly started loving The Who. I do like some new music, like Greenday, but I mostly live in an era I've never lived in.
So that's pretty much it.

1 comment: