Thursday, January 14, 2010

Laptop

  On Thursday I started using a laptop for school. It actually turned out better than I expected. I was afraid that people would be incredibly jealous but they really weren't that bad. They were mostly curious as to why I was using a laptop in school. I even got people asking me if they could go on Bebo during a free class! Miss Ryan was meant to tell all my teachers about it but she didn't so I had to explain it to all of my teachers.
  The first day was a bit annoying as my laptop froze four times and wouldn't save. When i got home I realised that it froze because my laptop couldn't connect to the wifi brand, linksys, until it had been on for a while. It didn't save because I was stupid enough to call my files something like 'English notes 12/01/10' which didn't work because of the slashes. *slaps face* I could keep up easily as long as it was typing words but in my business class, where I had to use excel for bookkeeping, I was much slower. I sm planning to steal some templates off a friend to make it much easier.
  The second day was much easier as I knew how to save stuff and not to koin the wifi until much later. I had to make a mind map for English which I did in 'tux paint' paint with annoying penguins in it.
  Well that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment