Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why My Holiday Has Been Extended

  My school started again yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect with my  first day using a laptop. That night was a bit the same as my first day, I couldn't sleep but I wasn't excited. This time I'm in two minds over why it happened, was it because I was excited over an interesting new day ahead or was it because  when I woke up next morning I puked my guts out was a teeny-tiny bit sick?
  I woke up at 7:30 next morning and I felt a bit queasy. I wanted to get out of bed to vomit but (as I was really groggy) didn't want to get up in case I woke up everyone and couldn't get back to sleep. Then I realised I should get up and got to the bathroom, just in time to puke. I spent that day till school time ended in bed, unable to hold down a glass of water. I then realised that the water and stuff would go down if I sat up so I moved downstairs and sat on a couch.
  I didn't go to school for the next two days which meant I didn't go to school all week as school had restarted on Thursday.  Friday evening, around sevenish my dad called up and told me that school was closed till next Thursday. SNOW DAY! My luck horrible misfortune  was increased. As you probably know, Batt O'Keefe closed all state schools for three days for 'health and safety reasons'. I am frankly... outraged. I walk to school every day and I know that half of the students live in the radius of about a kilometre. They could easily walk to school! Couldn't minister O'Keefe have just banned not walking to school and said that it would be accepted to close a school if it was too far?
I DESERVE ANSWERS TO MY MANY DILLEMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment