Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Complaining post: P.E.

  I have P.E. once a week every Monday. I know that it should be my favorite subject but I find that it can be very annoying.
   I could seperate people during P.E.  into three groups
  1. The girls. Girls almost never participate. there are always one or two exceptions but the majority try not to play, complain if they get tackled hardly or even touched in any way, and talk. I've actually seen girls leave the pitch/court and talk to their friends 
  2. The testosterone high messers. When boys are left alone in a big open space, nowing that they're going to sweat,they go crazy. Piggyback races, pile-ons, and screaming is inevitable. These people lead to horrible fouls. It is very annoying to play a sport which needs the rules when nobody listens to them
  3. The "god's gift to mankind"s. these people think themselves as the best at any sport that we happen to be playing. Their extent of teamwork goes as far as "you give me ball me score". A good example of this is how, in my last class, we were playing soccer and my team was, at first, what we would call the worst team but we won both our games because one of the rules (which was incredibly sexist) was that a girl had to touch the ball before a boy could score and if a girl scored it would count for two. We won our games because we had a sporty girl and we played as a team. The other team had a good player but he was one of these people and wouldn't pass to anyone, thus meaning that his goals didn't count as a goal as nno girl touched it. I really hate these guys.
  4. The unsporty guys. I'm one of these guys. The sort of person who nobody want's on the same team as them. I count myself as okay in goals but I'm still not exactly wanted on the team. A good few of these guys join the first category to have some fun and I think I might aswell.
So that's how I think it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment