Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to periodically blog about my Christmas as it goes on. I figure that way I'll have more to write and can write about the entire day. So here goes

1.29 P.M.
  I love christmas so much! santa saw my need for a laptop due to my DCD and... I got a pony laptop! I'm so happy I'm going to have to say it again. I GOT A LAPTOP!!! It's a  nice little dell notebook powered by Linux. It's small, lightweight, fast and has good battery life. It's perfect! I also got mudguards for my bike which was strange delightfully random! I gave out a couple of prezzies yesterday which was actually funner than receiving presents! Back in a while!

2.31 P.M.
 The guests will be arriving any minute now, my family from Cork and some friends with nothing to do. I have spent the last hour practicing my piano (which is important as I will probably have to play sometime today) gazing at  a fire, always fun, taking photos and  playing with my seven year old brother, somewhat immature but still fun every time.
 3.47 P.M.
half of our guests have arrived. We just watched some of the incredibles. We all agree that a second should definitely be joined. All of our pressies have been shown around in the  boasting fashion that accompanies most Christmases. We have had an aperitif and are now just chillaxing.
5.31 P.M.
We are having a second aperitif and are assisting to some present openings!!! I love bombay sticks! These presents are assisted by cries of "oh this is brilliant" and "it's gorgeous" as presents are being opened! I have played my Piano pieces, so has Oscar and Sam is in the middle of playing his (he has more as he plays the guitar) We are having loads of fun next to a fire looking at pictures in a calendar!
10.23 P.M.
 I got a mobile from my aunts and grandmother! I was so surprised! I know I  must seem like a spoiled brat but... Ah I've got nothing to say I am spoiled! I had a lovely christmas dinner with melon in the first course, ham turkey duck and, my favorite, stuffing! so nice! My friend came over
10.56 P.M.
I just spent the last half hour dancing to Micheal Jackson with my  brother! So much fun as he is obsessed with Micheal Jackson and we eventually had to stop him as he was going onto a computer and watching Micheal Jackson music videos on youtube 24/7. But it means he has some moves! I just had to follow and laugh...
4.15 P.M. Next day (26th of December)
I had loads of fun in the next four hours until I went to bed. We started looking up lyrics to cool songs on my laptop and putting the music on youtube in my dads' laptop which was plugged into some speakers. Then along came our neighbor and, instead of screaming at us for stealing her child which I thought she would, came in for some roses and wine!


All in all, a great christmas.

2 comments: