Saturday, January 2, 2010

-->

New Year
As in all New Years, I have to think of another resolution. Normally these resolutions stay until about the 3rd of January but this one,I think, I'll be able to keep up. My New Years Resolution is to blog more often. As you might have guessed, I normally blog once a week, every Saturday. I'm going to start by blogging twice a week, maybe every Wednesday and Saturday, then I'll move on to three times a week and then, finally, every day. I plan to buy a domain and might do it with my Christmas money. I know that I do enjoy blogging and have even gotten my friends onto it so it should be okay.
2009 was actually a pretty cool year.I'm going to divide it into pros and cons so
PROS

  • I started Blogging,


  • I improved my French by spending an extra month there


  • I (I think) became Patrol Leader in Scouts


  • I got a Green belt in karate


  • I got my grade 5 in Piano


  • I starred as 'Weird Wink Winklesen' in Little Shop Of Horrors


  • I got a laptop for school
    CONS


  • I didn't get into the Young Scientist Competition twice
    • I probably didn't blog enough  


  • I entered 2nd year getting way too much homework! 
    I started my orthodontic treatment which sucks






1 comment:

  1. sorry about the crappy formatting I actually wrote this in openoffice org and the formatting in that didn't work in blogger so ... tada!

    ReplyDelete