Sunday, December 6, 2009

AHHHHH EXAMS!

Run for your lives, exams are coming!!! yesterday I was at a sleepover with a friend and we were studying. That lasted about half an hour and then we gave up. I barely studied whatsoever last year but this year there is more complicated stuff like English where I have three poems and a novel to study. I think that I am going to have to hit the books but I'll have to find time and will to do it because some of the stuff is amazingly boring.

As goes school, same old same old. My teachers our O.K. even though some suck *cough spanishcough* and homework is being regularly piled on.

Sadly the stupid Government said that I couldn't get a free laptop for school because my 'disability wasn't big enough' which sucks but I can't exactly do much can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment