Friday, November 6, 2009

Quitting Technology!

Now that I've got you interested, hers a boring essay on the swedish leather enterprise. Only messing! I am seriously quitting technology for a week though!
Obviously, I'm not going to quit the technology I need, like an alarm clock and reasearch, but I'll quit stuff like T.V., Facebook and, sadly, Blogging. I'll start this on saturday which means I have today, Friday as my last day of technology till Saturday.
I actually think this is a good thing because it'll much improve my time management and a debate I'm helping with (I'm in the school debating team) Is called "technology is the ruination of our social lives" and it might be useful to try and stay off technology for this debate.

1 comment:

  1. I did that too before, gave it up for a week. Very empowering. (:

    ReplyDelete