Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Over!!!

Théo: yeah I'm quitting technology for a week
Tommy: I could so do that
Théo: No you couldn't
Tommy: yeah your right I couldn't

Phew! That took ages. Quitting technology was one of the most hard yet eye-opening things I'll probably do all year (unless I go to Lourdes or the third world!) I saw how People are all completely technophiles. If I ever wanted to ask my mom or brother something, I would have to run into the T.V. room with a hand over my eyes and my back to the T.V. which is suprisingly hard.Suprisingly, I wasn't really bored. I was really tempted when I heard the Simpsons theme tune yeah, but I always had something to do, read, draw, slice paper with a penknife (suprisingly fun!) and, a new obsession, screwing around with tech decks. The actual plan of this was to cut my obsession with technology or "technophilia" It didn't work though, I'm still as addicted as ever!

2 comments: