Friday, October 16, 2009

The Writing Assessment thingy

Yep, it's finally over! I am getting a laptop to write with! *does a little jig* . It turns out I have DCD which basically means that I have a reason for sucking at things such as organization, writing and that malarkey.
I went for a test a couple of weeks back which was basically just random tests on things such as strength, hand-eye coordination and writing. It was kind of weird the way the therapist was watching me and writing constantly. Normally I fell like a three year old when I do that because a lot of the things ask me to point at things on paper which feels really clumsy but this was actually ok because I just had to say the letter underneath it.
I would blog for longer about this but I'm in a cramped, stuffy room of about 2 meteres squared and there is a picture of the Mona lisa saying "we are watching you. maximum time 20 minutes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment